Friday 9 November 2018




LearnToLearn&LearnToShine@CBA™ Tuition

-with  a well established Guildford tutor (Caring Is Our Business®) 

Enthusiastic and inspiring Maths/Science(Chemistry and Physics)&Chinese(Mandarin) Tutor Covering: KS1-2-3, GCSE, A-level @20 miles around guildford (including Godalming, Woking, Camberley, Ascot, Blackwater and Wokingham) and much more for online tuition

Leave your details to my email /messege, or the following website, I will get back to your ASAP.
Tel: 07725714871
Email: cbatuition@gmail.com
richardzcyuan@yahoo.co.uk

http://richardzcyuan.simplesite.com/441139394
screenleap.com/cbatuition
https://cbatuition.wixsite.com/ltl-lts
https://www.webwhiteboard.com/board/2g9p5xh3
https://www.superprof.co.uk/enthusiastic-and-inspiring-maths-science-chemistry-and-physics-chinese-mandarin-tutor-covering-ks1-gcse-level-miles.html

Tuition rates vary between £25 and £55 per hour according to the age group, and subject, block-booking and on-line tuition or family deal 10% off. Recommend a friend will save you another 10% too. Please enquire for a good deal.

The first 1 hour online session will be free from me for trial. I'm quite confident that I can improve your performance significantly.


#Personal Description: I have a PhD degree in material science and engineering with great experience in private tuition. I enjoy teaching and helping students to attack problems in Maths/Science. I am teaching with pride and caring for students. After all I ensure every student will reach their full potential and enjoy learning again.

@Teaching Experience: I've been trusted to mentor younger students who are struggling in particular sbjects, and have been recommended to other teachers and students too. I hope I can help more students to gain better grades. I have tutored GCSE/A level science and maths for a few years and really enjoyed teaching and finding methods that work for the student.

@Tutoring Approach: I take a relaxed approach to teaching and hope to inspire tutees to take interest in what they're learning through my own enthusiasm. I understand what they're going through, and give them the time and one-on-one attention they need to fullly understand the subject.



1 comment:

  1. Your appointments are very important to the CBA team. They are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments.

    Any appointment missed, late cancelled, or changed without 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 100% of the reserved service amount. The appointment may be taken off of a contract/package or charged individually.

    ReplyDelete